Eco-Friendly Sustainable Beauty
As a green business, we seek ways to resolve both environmental and social concerns. Green businesses adopt principles, policies, and practices that improve the quality of life for their customers, communities, pets and the environment!
Below are just a few of the ways we contribute:
- We select natural & organic ingredients from sustainable environments.
- We use minimal packaging – less to produce and throw away.
- We print on recycled paper & offer recycled bags (only when necessary.)
- Biodegradable earth friendly ingredients
- Concentrated products: a little goes a long way.
- Company car is a hybrid vehicle.
- We primarily utilize glass and only when necessary (closures) PET plastic, the easiest materials to recycle.
- We are proud signers of the Environmental Working Group’s (EWG) Campaign for Safe Cosmetics.
- We are members of PETAs Caring Consumer Project as an approved cruelty free company, we don’t use ingredients from suppliers known to conduct animal testing.
- We are a Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free company and Leaping Bunny partner.
- Our products are 100% biodegradable, which makes them earth friendly as well as skin friendly.
- Our website host, is carbon neutral. They purchase renewable energy credits and carbon credits to offset the pollutants that are created as a result of running their business.
- We conserve energy, water and waste in every way possible!
- We support local charities, special causes & animal rescues with donations and assistance.
- Our founder is a volunteer for an ocean conservation organization, along with local wildlife rescues. She is an active advocate for our planet and all animals. She has observed the destruction plastic, trash and harmful ingredients have done to our planet and its inhabitants and strives to make a difference. Therefore a portion of our proceeds supports animal welfare and ocean conservation.
Beauty is more than skin deep at Sevani we are dedicated to ensuring that through our organic, green, eco practices and products that we not only leave you more beautiful but we ensure that we leave the earth as beautiful as nature intended.
Fact: While the body’s digestive system is actually designed to filter out impurities, the skin, as the body’s largest organ, absorbs 60% of what is put on it directly into the bloodstream. (Source: Good Housekeeping Institute)
Thank you for supporting Sevani and contributing to a better planet & beautiful skin!