Moroccan Argan Oil
USDA Certified Organic
2 fl oz
Sevani Moroccan Argan Oil: Our organic Argan Oil contains Linoleic fatty acids, and essential nutrients rendering it an essential oil for total skin & body. It has been scientifically proven that argan oil may correct the age related deficiencies in skin that cause dehydration and skin challenges. As a natural antioxidant Argan oil can stimulate intracellular oxygenation. This helps neutralize free radicals and protect. Argan oil is nutrient rich and contains EFA's (anti-aging), Vit E (antioxidant), Squalane (inhibits age spots, hydrates), Ferulic Acid (protects), and Phytosterols (anti-inflammatory). *Sevani skin care products contain organic argan oil!
Sevani Secret: Add a few drops to your serum, hair product or cream application in dry winter months or climates!
Sevani Argan oil is free from additives, synthetic ingredients and is 100% certified organic.
- * Absorbs Quickly
- * Highly Moisturizing
- * Rich in Alpha Tocopherols (Vitamin E)
- * Rich in Phenols and Phenolic Acid
- * Rich in Carotenes
- * Natural Anti-Oxidant
- * Anti-Inflammatory
- * High in Fatty and Essential Fatty Acids:
- * Rich in Squalene and May Help Protect Skin from Free Radicals that Cause Skin Cancer
- Hair: Say good-bye to frizzy hair with just a few drops of Argan oil applied to hair daily. Prevent split ends and restore your hairs luster with this specialty oil. Argan oil also provides a remarkable shine to dull hair. Improves hair damage due to heat styling, chlorine and sun exposure. Also reduces breakage.
- Oil Facial Cleanser: Add a few drops of our serum vitale to your application for a hydrating antibacterial, antioxidant rich cleaning experience! Simply massage in circular motions for a few minutes then use a moist warm washcloth to gently remove.
- Anti-Aging: Argan oil assists to minimize aging and hydrate the skin. Argan oil has been said to increase the elastin and collagen of the skin producing tighter more firm skin. Benefits of Argan oil for skin also include regeneration of skin cells that prevent early skin aging due to environmental stressors.
- Inflammation, Rosacea & Acne: Argan oil has a sebum regulating action acneic skin types to reduce oiliness. Argan oil also reduces irritation and inflammation so is an exceptional oil for rosacea, sensitive skin, scarring and blemishes.
- Eyes: De-hydrated, dry skin under-eyes will benefit by applying Argan oil prior to serum and moisturizer application daily.
- Body: Benefits of Argan oil are not only limited to skin, hair and nails, but also to the the body. Argan oil is said to provide relief from painful conditions such as arthritis and rheumatism. Argan is useful for massage and as an after shower moisturizer to infuse the body with the vitamins and minerals.
- * Apply to split ends, dry hair daily before styling.
- * Add a few drops of serum vitale and use as an oil cleansing method.
- * Apply after bath oil to renew & rejuvenate.
- * Heat gently and leave on hair for 30 minutes for an intense moisturization treatment.
- * Apply to dry skin, wrinkles.
- * Apply to cuticles for healthy nails.